COVID-19 UPDATES

Update on Covid @ South Mak

Evening family and whanau, The weather truly has made it very pleasant around school for all those able to attend.  Just as an update, alongside our current number of students and families isolating due to Covid we have been informed of a student who was at school today that has

Read More

Principal's Vlogs

Update on Start of Year managing Covid:

Friday 28th January Dear Parents, Caregivers and Whānua, There are exciting times ahead. Come Tuesday the 1st of February we will enter another interesting year for education and for our whole community. I have waited to send information about how we will be starting the year until we have the

View Vlog

Room 5 and 6 Camp to Green Pastures

Dear Parents and Whanau

Room Five and Six are going on camp to Kai-iwi on the 9th December and will be returning on Friday the 11th.

We will be staying at Green Pastures Camp in cabins and participating in a variety of activities over the time we are at camp. We will also be spending a day at Wai-inu beach, off the coast at Waitotara to investigate the rock pools.

If you are interested in coming along with your child/children please fill in the form below or click the link before the end of the term, as police vetting will need to be organised and this takes time. 

Other details regarding camp such as gear lists and costs etc will come out early term 4.

____________________________________________________________________________

Online Form 

Green Pastures Camp – Parent Help

Name: ____________________________

I would love to come on camp with my child ___________________________________

I am able / am not able to take a warranted and registered vehicle that has room for me and _______ others.  

My strengths I would bring on camp would be: 

_____________________________________